jueves, octubre 27, 2005

Dilbert.blog by Scott Adams

Today I've read an email that is called The Dilbert Newsletter. That is the official publication of Dogbert's new ruling class.

From my point of view, the most important notice is the new Dilbert.blog. That Dilbert's blog is written by Scott Adams, and he tells in the Newsletter: "So I decided to start my own blog. That way I won't have time to think about other people."

Then Scott Adams tells the reasons that people who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through a thought process much like this:
"
1. The world sure needs more of ME.
2. Maybe I'll shout more often so that people nearby can experience the joy of knowing my thoughts.
3. No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
4. I know - I'll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to read them.
5. If only there was a description for this process that doesn't involve the words egomaniac or unnecessary.
6. What? It's called a blog? I'm there!
7. The blogger's philosophy goes something like this:
8. Everything that I think about is more fascinating than the crap in your head.
"
I recommend you to read some posts written by Scott Adams in the new Dilbert.blog.

No hay comentarios: