lunes, septiembre 12, 2005

Banned issues

I am 30 years old, and nowadays my English level is not good enough. The reason for this is because of my education when I was a child. Then I think that this type of education should be banned. It's necessary to improve the level of English education in all European countries, because English is the language that people use to communicate with each other.

On the other hand, the poverty of more than 50% of people in the world should also be banned. The richest countries have the obligation to help the people that are dying day by day. It can't be possible that these deaths aren’t avoided in the XXI century.

Some months ago, I watched a Michael Moore's film about the problem of American society with guns. This film is Bowling for Columbine, and the purpose of this is to show to the whole world how many problems weapons cause. After watching the film the conclusion is that gun possession should be banned.

The last thing I would like to see banned is drugs. There are a lot of deaths because of drugs. The young people are very vulnerable from drugs. Then we have to tell them that drugs could affect their head and their health. Then I think drugs should be banned.

No hay comentarios: