sábado, agosto 29, 2026

Vídeo de Rest My Chemistry by Interpol - live on Mad Cool festival 2026 #Interpol #RestMyChemistry #MadCool #live #concierto #musica

Tuve la oportunidad de ver el concierto de Interpol en el marco del Mad Cool 2026 (ver post Mad Cool 2026 3/5 (Viernes 10/7/2026): entre el Mundial, el rock y una noche para recordar (by Emeshing.com), y quizás esta es la canción que me gusta más de este grupo de Manhattan (New York - USA).

Interpol (4K) - Rest My Chemistry , Madrid, 10 July 2026, Mad Cool Festival (by Lluís Farré)




A continuación la letra de la canción Rest My Chemistry de Interpol:

I haven't slept for two daysI've bathed in nothing but sweatAnd I've made hallwaysScenes for things to regretMy friends, they comeAnd the lines, they go by
Tonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistry
I live my life filled with no painJust some rage and three kinds of yesAnd I've made stairwaysSuch scenes for things that I regretOh, those days in the sunThey bring a tear to my eye
Tonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistry
But you're so youngYou're so youngYou look in my eyesYou're so youngSo sweet, so surprised
See a sign, it says, "Okay"Gotta take a ride, just reclineIn the farawayGot to take some time to realizeThat my friends, they comeAnd the lines, they go by
Tonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistry
But you're so youngYou're so youngYou look in my eyesYou're so youngSo sweet, so suprised
You look so youngLike a daisy in my lazy eye
Tonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistryTonight, I'm gonna rest my chemistry


No hay comentarios: