lunes, febrero 20, 2012

Dilbert: Did you read my mail?

Dilbert siempre tiene algunos cómics geniales. Hoy quiero recuperar este sobre los correos electrónicos en el trabajo...

Dilbert: Did you read my mail?


Co-worker: "Did you real my long e-mail?"
Dilbert: "Not yet. What's it about?"
Co-worker: "I can't say"
Co-worker: "If I tell you what I wrote, the effort I put into writting the e-mail will be transformed into a waste of time."
Dilbert: "I just decided to delete your e-mail before reading it. Therefore it is already wasted."
Dilbert: "You are now free to tell me it's contents without reducing your productivity."
Co-worker: "Oh OK. It was something about improving communication. But I worded it better."
Co-worker: "Maybe you should read it."
Dilbert: "Maybe YOU should."

No hay comentarios: