martes, abril 26, 2005

Konfabulator

By a recomendation of a friend I have known an interesting tool to add functionabilities for my desktop. The tool is Konfabulator, that allows configure some widgets about several things.

With Konfabulator (whatever you want is to be) you could add the following widgets in your desktop:

- The Weather: if you're too lazy to go outside
- Analog Clock: for the temporally obsessed
- Battery: it's not easy beeing green
- Calendar
- CPU Portal
- Digital Clock
- iTunes Remote
- Picture Frame
- Stock Frame
- Waste Basket
- Werewolf Monitor
- What to do
- Where is it
- WiFi Signal

For example, I have installed The Weather widget of Konfabulator about location of Barcelona, and then I can view the following widget appearance:



Finally, I want to say that there are so many open widgets to different uses.

No hay comentarios: