jueves, febrero 22, 2018

Fan de Super Mario - Mario's NightMare (by NDY)

Vía el artículo El estupendo fan film de Super Mario que lleva más de 28 millones de visionados en YouTube (by Hipertextual.com) os muestro a continuación el vídeo de este fan de Super Mario, el icono de Nintendo:

[SFM] Mario's NightMare (by NDY)


This took way longer than it should...

So here it is guys, the video we've all been waiting for. This was the video I mentioned in my update video with ALOT of changes. One of the biggest changes: Rosalina is gone thanks to a new peach model from the Smash Game for Wii U.

This is the first episode to a series I'm making called: The NightMare series. And theres more to it then them just having a dream ;D

I SUCK at SOUNDS AND BACKGROUNDS. I was mainly inspired by a lot of things, can you guys Spot the references? :O

I decided to change the name to Mario's nightmare because it corresponds to the video.

Special thanks to: Apoc Hedgie, Ratchet Mario, RandomTbush and others.



No hay comentarios: