viernes, octubre 05, 2018

Where Is My Mind? (Pixies cover) by Weezer

El vídeo musical de este viernes es una versión de la canción de Pixies Where Is My Mind? por parte del grupo Weezer

Weezer - Where Is My Mind? (Pixies cover) – Not So Silent Night 2017



Weezer - Where Is My Mind? (Pixies cover) – Oakland, Live, 12-9-17, 1st row, Oracle Arena, Not So Silent Night 2017. Rivers Cuomo: We're touring next summer with The Pixies.. And in expectation of that wondrous event, we decided to learn a Pixies song.. So we're going to play it tonight. 

Other Tidbits: 

Rivers (before 'Undone'): My voice is kind of fu*ked up right now... I don't know if you can tell. So if you know the words to any of these jams... Help a brother out! lol 

Coincidentally, The Pixies just played in Oakland 2 days previously at the Fox Theater! We went to that show too.. :P

Brandon Flowers of The Killers remarked later that night that he couldn't believe they were playing after Weezer :P 

Second of 2 nights, put on by Live 105 FM!

Setlist:
1. California Kids (Intro)
2. Say It Ain't So
3. Hash Pipe
4. Undone - The Sweater Song
5. Happy Hour
6. Beverly Hills
7. Feels Like Summer
8. Where Is My Mind? (Pixies cover) 
9. Buddy Holly
10. Island in the Sun

No hay comentarios: