viernes, enero 05, 2018

Losing My Religion (by REM)

La primera canción del año en el blog Emeshing.com es un himno de REM titulado Losing My Religion

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Official Music Video)


The GRAMMY Award-winning "Losing My Religion" from R.E.M.’s critically-acclaimed, 1991 album, "Out Of Time"

To learn more, visit http://www.remhq.com


Vía el artículo Losing My Religion:
"Losing My Religion" is a song by the American alternative rock band R.E.M. The song was released as the first single from the group's 1991 album Out of Time. Built on a mandolin riff, "Losing My Religion" was an unlikely hit for the group, garnering heavy airplay on radio as well as on MTV due to its critically acclaimed music video. The song became R.E.M.'s highest-charting hit in the United States, reaching No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 and expanding the group's popularity beyond its original fanbase. It was nominated for several Grammy Awards, and won two for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal and Best Short Form Music Video.

No hay comentarios: