martes, noviembre 09, 2021

Versión de Lovesong (by Paolo Mallari - original The Cure song) #Lovesong #PaoloMallari #TheCure #CoverVersion

En este post os muestro otra de las versiones de Paolo Mallari en esta ocasión versionando a The Cure y su tema Lovesong:

The Cure- Lovesong | Paolo Mallari Cover



My first time making a cover with the Akai MPC Live. This is my first entry for a while into reviving my Youtube page so might as well start with a bang. Please do like and subscribe to my channel for more amazing covers and original music! This is a cover of Love Song by The Cure. -- Directed and edited by: Rom Francisco Cinematography by: Gabriel David Produced at: HomeBrewed Recording Studio -- Follow me on my social media accounts: Facebook - facebook.com/paolomallarimusic Instagram - instagram.com/paolomallari Twitter - twitter.com/paolomallari_ Google+ - paolomallarimusic@gmail.com Stream and download my music: Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/paolomallari

No hay comentarios: