sábado, septiembre 26, 2020

Quotes sobre la felicidad y la motivación en la vida (from "How Will You Measure Your Life?")

 A continuación tres quotes o frases muy buenas del libro "How Will You Measure Your Life?

"In order to really find happiness, you need to continue looking for opportunities that you believe are meaningful, in which you will be able to learn new things, to succeed, and be given more and more responsibility to shoulder. There’s an old saying: find a job that you love and you’ll never work a day in your life." (from "How Will You Measure Your Life? (English Edition)" by James Allworth, Karen Dillon, Clayton Christensen)


"The theory of motivation suggests you need to ask yourself a different set of questions than most of us are used to asking. Is this work meaningful to me? Is this job going to give me a chance to develop? Am I going to learn new things? Will I have an opportunity for recognition and achievement? Am I going to be given responsibility? These are the things that will truly motivate you. Once you get this right, the more measurable aspects of your job will fade in importance. CHAPTER THREE The Balance of Calculation and Serendipity Understanding what makes us tick is a critical step on the path to fulfillment." (from "How Will You Measure Your Life? (English Edition)" by James Allworth, Karen Dillon, Clayton Christensen)


"I write three simple questions beside those theories: How can I be sure that I will be successful and happy in my career? My relationships with my spouse, my children, and my extended family and close friends become an enduring source of happiness? I live a life of integrity—and stay out of jail?" (from "How Will You Measure Your Life? (English Edition)" by James Allworth, Karen Dillon, Clayton Christensen)


No hay comentarios: