martes, octubre 24, 2006

eSnips

Sometimes I need send a file to some friends, but is difficult to send by mail because of the file size. For instance the maximum mail size between Gmail accounts is 10MB, but between other domains is lower. Then I need other choices to resolve this problem. On this Emeshing Blog post I want to write about one workaround to solve it.

One of my best friends (Roenick27) recommended me a web site to upload files and then I can share it with my mates. This website is eSnips.


On eSnips tour someone can know that eSnips is useful to:

1. Share your family videos
2. Store your business files
3. Publish your karaoke songs
4. Collect your research docs
5. Share your friends photos
6. Sell your briliant designs
7. Plan your next trip
8. Share your original music with everyone
9. Showcase your artwork
10. Send presentations with your business colleagues

The following picture is the home web page of eSnips:

eSnips is actually a Beta website, and its leiv motiv is: "Let your content take you places". From my point of view eSnips is very useful in more situations, and then I recommend you to test it. Enjoy that!

No hay comentarios: