martes, abril 25, 2006

Mac mini (early 2006) Firmware Update 1.0.1

Last week I updated the firmware of Mac mini Core Duo and all the process was OK. Then I can install Boot Camp (see post on Emeshing blog). But there was a problem: each time Mac mini starts, on the screen arises a popup window with the following message:

"Your computer's firmware is up-to-date with version 1.0.0 of the Mac Mini Firmware Updater"

The normal functionality should be that screen only arises first time after Firmware actualization, but it appears each time that Mac mini starts. I have done all the steps described on firmware update process, and then it should be OK.

Finally I have resolved the problem updating the Firmware of my Mac mini Core Duo to version 1.0.1 . That version is availaible from the last 17th of April. I have downloaded the Mac mini (early 2006) Firmware Update 1.0.1 from that URL of Apple website.

1 comentario:

Javi dijo...

A mi me ha pasado lo mismo con la 1.0.1. La solución: en el dock aparece el icono de la actualizacion del firmware. Boton derecho y desmarcar "iniciar al abrir la sesion" y voilá...